This article will cover quite much about biology kinds of stuff, as it is discussing jogging and its effects on health.
Recently, a friend invited me to go jogging. She extravagantly described jogging to me, but I am confused upon hearing it. In general, the sport I can stick to is swimming. and I feel that jogging is more monotonous and boring. I decided to do some research on jogging before I refused to run, so as not to run muddle-headedly. Unexpectedly, after some searching, I found that the charm of jogging is really attractive.
There is a survey of popular outdoor sports rankings by Hollywood stars. It is found that the most popular outdoor sports by the stars are not the stimulating-and-cool surf or skiing, but jogging. These big-name celebrities believe that in their busy lives, nothing is easier than jogging to keep fit.
The simple and easy jogging is indeed a popular sport, but long-term persistence is the key to harvesting the benefits of this sport. Many people give up after a while, or continue to run after a while, then give up. This intermittent jogging experience, I believe many people are tacit. But think about it too, if everyone can run every day, there will be so many super-shaped bodies on the street, knowing that jogging is one of the best ways to lose weight.
There are many benefits to jogging. Here are a few things to sum up.
1. First, jogging improves cardiovascular function and increases lung capacity;
2. Lower blood pressure, thereby reducing the onset of cardiovascular disease;
3. Increase high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, a substance called good cholesterol that removes excess cholesterol from the blood vessels and is excreted from the body after treatment with the liver, helping to control total cholesterol levels;
4. It is conceivable that a powerful and efficient cardiovascular system greatly reduces the risk of heart attack;
5. Adhere to the process of jogging, the body will use oxygen more effectively, thereby generating more energy and increasing endurance;
6. Running, like other weight-bearing exercises, adapts the bone to the stress of the load, thereby stimulating the increase in bone density and strengthening the bones;
7. Reduce the risk of cancer, which can reduce the risk of colon cancer by 50%, and prevent breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer;
8. Long-term jogging can magically prevent diabetes and improve the efficacy of the disease;
9. Enhance the body's immunity;
10. Promote physical and mental health;
11. Reduce body fat levels;
I decided to start jogging. As long as I insisted on it three times a week for twenty minutes, my body's endorphin secretion can give me a good day. Moreover, as long as I run, I will not miss the good scenery I saw during my run.
- 糖尿病 - tángniàobìng - Diabetes